Known mostly for its monitor and projector lines, ViewSonic has recently rolled out a new line of Mini PCs (AKA "Nettops") and All-in-Ones. Today, we'll take a look at two new products from the company; the VOT125 Mini PC and the VX2739wm LCD monitor.
This particular combo boasts the ability to physically integrate with one another using the VESA mounting standard. The computer basically piggybacks on the rear of the monitor (more on that later).
Our VOT125 sample sports an Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo SU7300 (Atom) processor running at 1.3GHz per core, two gigs of DDR2 memory, a 250GB SATA 5400RPM HDD and Intel Mobile 4-Series Express graphics, all mounted on a tiny Intel GS45-based mobo-essentially a netbook in a micro-desktop form factor. The SU3700 represents the fasted CPU available for this machine, with other "Ultra-Low Voltage" options including a Celeron 743, Celeron SU2300 and Pentium SU4100.
The system is powered by a 19V DC 65W laptop-style power adaptor and comes standard with the 32-bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium. The Windows Experience Index rates this configuration at 3.2 on a not-at-all-confusing scale of 7.9.
Let's move onward and check out the VOT125 and VX2739wm in closer detail.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [A Closer Look at the VOT125 and VX2739wm]
- Page 4 [Set-Up & Piggybacking]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit