The first thing I have to make mention of before getting stuck into this review is that I haven't had the opportunity to have a look at any Team products before. While the company has been around for a while now and offers everything from high performance RAM to SSDs, this will be the first time having a play with some of their memory.
Having a look at the Team website, we can see three groups of RAM; the Value series at the bottom, above that the Elite series and sitting at the top of the food chain is the Xtreem series which is what we're looking at today.
In terms of DDR3 memory there's two series within the Xtreem series. The first is the standard stuff and the other is the LV series. Today we'll be looking at a PC3-12800 kit within that series. Currently the company offers two versions of PC3-12800; a CL7 set which offers a 7-7-7-21-2T setup and a CL6 set which we'll be looking at today. We won't go into details on the timings the kit offers just yet as we'll have a look at it in more detail on the next page.
So let's get stuck into the package that Team has put together before having a closer look at the modules. From there we'll have a look at how we went achieving the stock timings and if we had any luck when it came to overclocking before we check out the benchmarks and wrap everything up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging and Modules]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and wPrime]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Ultimate Edition]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit