Lick 'em and stick 'em
The other day I reviewed my new HTC Hero mobile phone and am feeling super smarmy every time I whip it out in front of my mates, usually eliciting cries of jealousy or Apple fandom from them.
That was until I dropped it for the first time...!
For us gadgetophiles dropping a new toy is like dropping your first born - once the damage is done, you stop being so proud of them. This is where ZAGG come in with a nifty piece of polymer, which is translucent and soft to the touch. The Invisible Shield will keep your baby safe from your clumsy handling.
The front of the box covers the essential facts of the matter such as scratch proof, transparent, precision cut for whatever device you have chosen.
At this point I would like to mention that while I have here just the skin for my HTC Hero, ZAGG make skins for most major brands and popular models of:
iPods and other media players
As well as many miscellaneous gadgets not categorised above. Hit up this link and see how many of your preciouses can be protected by ZAGG!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit