Usually when I do tower cases the name Antec is soon to follow. Most of the time it is in the context of comparing airflow to what was once an industry standard bar raiser for case airflow. This time I happen to actually be reviewing one of the many products in their lineup. Antec is well known for the 900 as well as many various PSUs or even something as small as a 120mm Tri-Cool LED fan. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to use an Antec product, in my experience they have been all quality parts.
As much as I brag up the Antec 900, it wasn't everything it could have been out of the box. I see many reviews and forum threads on the love hate relationship with that case, as well as the same with the review I am presenting today. I remember when this chassis first hit the news, I wanted to get my grubby little hands on one, as it seemed to me Antec listened to their users and offered a lot of options with this concept turned reality. As they say, good things come to those who wait and that's just what I did. After a few months of waiting my goal was attained when Antec asked me to look at the Skeleton open air Chassis.
This isn't a typical case by any stretch of the imagination and isn't quite a tech bench either. What Antec offers is a tech bench with style and great air circulation, something not always offered on a tech station. Time to see if all the hype and my own personal wait was worth it. I'm going to now take some images and get things underway and see what the Antec Skeleton has to offer.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the Antec Skeleton Open Air Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build]
- Page 8 [Fit and Finish]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends wall running, Titan mechs possibly on the way
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure