We all know we're spied on by the powers that be, with the most prolific people in the world spied on every second, of every day -- whether they know it or not -- including SpaceX and Tesla founder Elon Musk.
In a new tweet, Musk shared a meme that takes a poke at a Facebook-like social media post that asks "does anyone else feel like their being watched", the reply is from the CIA (or the Central Intelligence Agency) which simply corrects the post with "*they're".
- Read more: Mark Zuckerberg has tape over the webcam and microphone on his laptop
- Read more: FBI boss says you should put tape over your webcam
Mega founder and the kinda New Zealand equivalent of Musk, Kim Dotcom, replied saying: "You are. 24/7 on all your devices and online services, including your own Starlink. In your case it's not just mass surveillance. You are a priority target. Welcome to the club". Musk quickly replied back, saying: "I would be shocked if I'm *not* being spied on haha. My only ask is that anyone spying on me please not affect call quality too much or I can't hear what's being said!"
I mean, it's no surprise -- Meta (formally known as Facebook) founder Mark Zuckerberg had tape across his webcam, and FBI boss under President Obama - James Comey -- said that you should put take over your webcam.
- Read more: Twitter exec that laughed at Elon Musk + 'Asperger's' SPRINTS away
- Read more: Twitter exec: Elon Musk 'mentally handicapped', insults his Asperger's
- Read more: Twitter's Senior Engineer says Twitter staff are 'commie as f**k'
- Read more: Elon Musk: Twitter deal 'cannot move forward', here's why
- Read more: Twitter legal called Elon Musk, complained he violated his NDA
- Read more: Twitter deal paused: Elon Musk wants to evaluate spam, bots
- Read more: Marc Andreessen: Elon Musk has 'shadow crew of misfits egging' him on
- > NEXT STORY: France bans English gaming words 'esports' and 'streaming'
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PS Plus to hit 50 million subscribers this year thanks to new tiers