id Software have dished up a demo of the much anticipated team-based multiplayer title "Enemy Territory: Quake Wars", weighing in at 727MB. The demo allows you to play either with bots or other online players in the "Valley" map.
If you own a Radeon HD 2000 series based graphics card you may also like to know that AMD have released a hotfix specifically for this demo which is said to improve performance, though by how much is unknown. The hotfix is available for both Windows XP and Vista.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- EA cancels new open-world Star Wars Battlefront game from EA Vancouver
- EA's next Star Wars game will be 'very unique,' could it have co-op?
- Jedi: Fallen Order 2 may release by 2021 on next-gen consoles
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- Jedi: Fallen Order is now the fastest-selling Star Wars game ever