Lenovo has just unveiled its new ThinkVision P40w monitor, which is the world's first Thunderbolt 4 professional display that supports Intel Active Management Technology for Intel vPro clients, too.
The new Lenovo ThinkVision P40w monitor has a large 39.7-inch panel with a 21:9 UltraWide aspect ratio, native 5120 x 2160 (5K UltraWide) resolution and smoother 75Hz refresh rate. Sitting in front of a monitor all day is a little better with the ThinkVision P40w as it has Natural Low Blue Light technology with TÖV Rheinland Eyesafe® Display Certification to reduce eye fatigue caused by high-energy blue rays, while maintaining color accuracy and performance.
We also have next-gen Thunderbolt 4 technology of which there are 2 x Thunderbolt 4 ports on the Lenovo ThinkVision P40w monitor, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 3.5mm audio out, GbE, 4 x USB 3.2 Type-A ports, 1 x USB 3.2 Type-B port, and 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C port.
Lenovo includes a slick little press-down I/O with the 3.5mm audio jack for your headphones, a USB 3.2 Gen 1 port, and even a USB-C connector for... well, virtually anything these days right through to another monitor or to charge your smartphone or plug in a 4K webcam.
- 7-inch IPS 300nit HDR compliant display with 3-side near-edgeless bezels
- 2500R curvature with tilt, swivel and lift ergonomic stand and VESA mount compatible
- 2 x Thunderbolt 4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4; 1 x 3.5mm Audio Out; gigabit Ethernet, 4 x
- USB 3.2 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.2 Type-B and 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C
- ENERGY STAR® and TCO Certified Edge Display
There's no pricing on the Lenovo ThinkVision P40w monitor, but it will be available in Q3 2021.