Samsung will fully debut its new Galaxy S20 family of smartphones on February 11 at its Unpacked event, but it'll also debut the new foldable Galaxy Z Flip handset -- now teased with a new Thom Browne Edition.
The new Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition comes in stripey goodness, with its iconic red/white/blue style on all of its included products. In the box you'll get the Galaxy Z Flip Thom Browne Edition smartphone itself, but you'll also get gorgeous Galaxy Buds+ and a Galaxy Watch Active 2 smartwatch, too.
Samsung is expected to price its regular Galaxy Z Flip from $1250-$1400 according to various reports, but the new Thom Browne Edition should cost a bunch extra -- we could expect a $1000 premium knocking it up to $2500 for the entire package. But hey, if you want this style then you're going to pay for it -- but how many of them will be made, or sold? I doubt it'll be much at all.
Last updated: Feb 11, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- This is our closest look at Samsung's Galaxy Z Flip foldable phone yet
- Samsung's new Galaxy Z Flip: February 14 release for $1400
- Samsung expects to sell 2.5 million Galaxy Z Flip foldable smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Samsung Z Flip: folding smartphone without Galaxy
- > NEXT STORY: Sony joins the growing list pulling out of MWC over coronavirus fears
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Amazon pulls out of MWC 2020 over coronavirus fears