Samsung knows how to shake CES 2020 up: tease their event where the next-gen Galaxy smartphones will be unveiled, where we should be introduced to the new Galaxy S20 (or Galaxy S11 depending on the rumor), and the new Galaxy Fold 2 among other devices to be shown off on February 11.
Samsung has announced it'll be February 11 when it unveils its next handsets, with a tease on Twitter saying "Say hello to a whole new Galaxy. Unpacked on February 11, 2020 #SamsungEvent". We are to expect Samsung to take the new Galaxy up to another level, where we should expect things like 5G, an 8K-capable camera, and gorgeously-smooth 120Hz display.
As for Samsung's new Galaxy Fold 2 it should be cheaper, pack a lesser battery, and reportedly offer up foldable goodness through a clamshell-style design. It was only yesterday that Samsung unveiled its new Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note 10 Lite smartphones, more affordable versions of the popular 2019 smartphones from Samsung.
Last updated: Jan 6, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra full specs leaked
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 family revealed: 120Hz screens, 5G, so much more
- Samsung Galaxy S20 price leaks: $999 through to $1349 for S20 Ultra
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- > NEXT STORY: 32C/64T AMD EPYC + GeForce RTX 2070 passively cooled, no fans
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel's new Horse Ridge chip: new cryogenic chip for quantum computing