Now that Black Friday is over, Amazon is already moving into a full swing of Cyber Monday deals. What better place to start than console and PC gaming, am I right?
Amazon has already begun early discounts on a large range of products and brands. Jumping straight into the action, we have discounts for select EA titles that could save buyers up to 37%, discounts for Nintendo Switch accessories, gaming mouse mats from Razer, and more.
Amazon has also waved the discount wand over some critical PC gaming peripherals. Buyers can save up to 43% on HyperX gaming headsets, 40% on select Razer products such as keyboards, mice, headsets, and other accessories. Discounts have also arrived for Xbox One games and PlayStation 4 games, and buyers can save up to a whopping 58% on 1st party Xbox One titles. I have listed the specific products, and the amount buyers can save by purchasing them on Cyber Monday below.
Top Amazon PC and console gaming Cyber Monday deals
- Nyko Retro Controller Adapter Single Port GameCube Controller - $4.87 save 51%
- Razer Firefly Cloth Edition Gaming Mouse Mat - $29.99 save 50%
- Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard - $54.99 save 45%
- Razer Kraken Tournament Gaming Headset - $54.99 save 45%
- Razer Mamba Elite Wired Gaming Mouse - $49.99 save 44%
- HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Gaming Headset - $79.99 save 43%
- Razer Naga Trinity Gaming Mouse - $59.99 save 40%
- Coolerplus 3 Button USB Wired Optical Mouse - $6.74 save 33%
- Razer Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard - $39.99 save 33%
- PECHAM Gaming Headset for Xbox One, PS4, PS3, PC with Mic - $16.60 save 31%
- Razer Nari Essential Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - $69.99 save 30%
- ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin Wired USB Optical Ergonomic FPS Gaming Mouse - $49.99 save 29%
- ASUS ROG Spatha Gaming Mouse RGB Wireless/Wired Laser Gaming Mouse - $99.99 save 38%
- ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Edition Gaming Mouse - $39.99 save 43%
- >> NEXT STORY: Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals on AMD CPUs, save up to 53%!
- << PREVIOUS STORY: GRID developers acquire Project CARS developer for $30 million