The official system requirements for The Outer Worlds have been released, detailing what PC gamers are going to need to run the title.
Obsidian Entertainment has taken to their forums to release the PC requirements for their upcoming title The Outer Worlds. From the releases specs we can see that the game won't be hitting PC very hard at all, while also not taking up a lot of storage space. The minimum PC requirements indicate that users will need to have at least a GTX 650 Ti or an AMD HD 7850 to play the game.
Recommended PC requirements are a GTX 1060 6GB or a Radeon RX 470. For those wondering how much storage is going to be required to install the game, The Outer Worlds comes it at a quite reasonable 40GB. I have listed all of the released PC requirements below, and if you wish to visit the official Obsidian forums you can find that here.
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 650 Ti or AMD HD 7850
- HDD: 40GB
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K or Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 470
- HDD: 40GB
Last updated: Jun 16, 2020 at 04:29 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Diablo 4 confirmed by artbook advertisement
- < PREVIOUS STORY: iPhone users who have enabled Dark Mode get 30% more battery life