Samsung will have one of the biggest years in its history in 2019, with the flagship Galaxy S10 smartphone set to dominate the market with three different variants of its next-gen flagship handset arriving next year.
The latest news on the Galaxy S10 comes from notorious leaker Evan '@evleaks' Blass, where he said that it will feature an Infinity O display with a 'punch hole' style selfie cam cutout, an Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint scanner, three rear cameras (standard, wide, and telephoto) as well as Samsung's new One UI that will be splashed over Android 9.0 Pie.
There will reportedly be three different models unveiled with the Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+ with the S10 Lite featuring a 5.8-inch display, S10 with a 6.1-inch display and the S10+ with a larger 6.4-inch display. All models of the Samsung Galaxy S10 will reportedly have 3.5mm headphone jacks, but this hasn't been confirmed just yet. The in-display fingerprint sensor will reportedly use ultrasonic waves to read the ridges of your fingerprint in 3D, which will be impressive to see from Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Pricing:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (128GB) - $850
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB/512GB) - $1011/$1250
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ (128GB/512GB/1TB) - $1140, $1400, $1800
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:45 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Pornhub in 2018: 4403 petabytes of data, 147GB per SECOND
- < PREVIOUS STORY: This CRYENGINE project has the best looking graphics EVER