Steel Division 2 has had a brand new in-game trailer released, the trailer showcases the titles upcoming setting and reveals numerous historically accurate units.
Eugen Systems, the developers behind the real-time-strategy title Steel Division 2, have released a new trailer in-game trailer showcasing to players the setting of which players will be immersed within, Operation Bagration. Steel Division 2 will be featuring up to 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions, players will also be able to enjoy extremely realistic battlefields that will span across a massive 25 different maps.
- Brand-new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
- New setting, the Eastern Front, with the mighty Red Army and Axis powers
- Over 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions
- Realistic battlefields spread across 25 different maps
- Substantial changes to the deck building mechanics
- New, realistic art direction to deliver a more immersive visual style
- Revamped combat offering a more refined tactical experience
- Host of game modes, offline and online, including co-op and massive 10v10 multiplayer battles
There is currently no release date set for Steel Division 2, but for further information regarding the title, visit the official website here.