CD Projekt RED has opened a new studio in Wroclaw, Poland to help develop the cyclopean Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 is the biggest game CD Projekt RED has ever done--and from the devs that made The Witcher 3 that's saying a lot. After all it will have next-gen level AI and huge sprawling, living, breathing cities based in a sci-fi universe. In order to ensure the game lives up to fans' expectations as well as the studio's penchant for near-perfect quality, the games-maker has enlisted another Poland-based studio that will flesh the game out alongside the Warsaw and Cracow branches.
The new branch is made from 18 devs previously known as Strange New Things.
"We're pretty hyped to be on the spearhead of this new office." - says Paweł Zawodny, Head of Studio, CD PROJEKT RED Wrocław. "We know Wrocław inside out and it's an amazing place to make games. The team is strong, and I'm sure we have both the experience and the creative firepower to make Cyberpunk 2077 an even better game." - Zawodny adds.
"Aside from their immense technological knowledge and artistic flair, the core team of CD PROJEKT RED Wrocław are just great people." - says Adam Badowski, Game Director for Cyberpunk 2077 and Head of CD PROJEKT RED. "CD PROJEKT RED is not a typical game developer - we put gamers, creative freedom and quality games above making business. These guys not only share this approach, but, much like the rest of the team, think that this attitude is essential to creating epic video games." - Badowski adds.
- >> NEXT STORY: NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de