CES 2018 - NZXT is mostly known for chassis and cooling solutions, but starting with the new N7 Z370, the company is getting into motherboards.
NZXT's first jump into the motherboard market comes with the N7 Z370, a $300 motherboard built on the Z370 chipset that sports a digital fan controller, RGB colors, and an all-metal frame that's specifically designed to compliment snazzy builds. The N7 Z370 comes in both black and white, and its full suite of profiles can be controlled by NZXT's CAM software, including RGB effects, fan curves, and more.
"Leveraging our years of experience as professional PC builders, we've designed the N7 motherboard with a completely new approach. In the face of increasing complexity in the PC gaming market, we want to make building easier and more enjoyable, with the N7 as a cornerstone for this new experience. Everything you need--from easy layout and obvious connections to digital fan control and RGB lighting--is included. We've also designed a completely unique motherboard cover so it's both beautiful and powerful. You can't build a quieter, better-looking system as easily as you can with our new N7 motherboard." says Johnny Hou, NZXT's founder, and CEO.
The N7 Z370 ships in late January for $299.
N7 Z370 Exclusive Features
- CAM-powered features simplify setup and control of RGB lighting and fans
- HUE+ digital RGB lighting control: advanced lighting with numerous presets and custom modes
- GRID+ V3 digital fan control: convenient fan profiles within CAM for nine independent fan channels
- Clean customization: all-metal cover available in black and white, and heat sink covers available in a glossy blue, red, or purple finish to color coordinate any build
- Efficient layout ensures straightforward and optimal setup with easy upgradeability
- Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes cooling and noise balance for best gaming comfort
- Designed with Intel® Z370 Express Chipset
- Compatible with Intel® 8th Generation Core™ i7, Core™ i5, and Core™ i3 processors
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Two M.2 connectors
- Multi-GPU support with NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- Supports memory overclocking speeds of up to 3866+ MHz and Intel® XMP 2.0
- 7.1 channel high-definition audio with Nichicon gold capacitors
- 15 digital power-phase design using Infineon ICs ensures clean and reliable power for your CPU, memory, and PCH chipset
Last updated: Jan 10, 2018 at 06:11 am CST
- > NEXT STORY: Razer's new Project Linda is a phone-laptop hybrid
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nintendo Switch executive teases game line-up for 2018