DICE has been working on a gigantic new patch for Battlefield 1, something the developer has been calling the Winter Update.
The new Winter Update for Battlefield 1 has a slew of new features, tweaks, improvements, and more - weighing in at a modest 1.54GB on the PC, and is now live on all some platforms. The new update will introduce Ribbons, which provide players with a 500XP boost, while Elite Codices give players more experience.
There's also increased Max Class Ranks, server changes, and so much more. The patch notes are extremely long and detailed, showing that DICE has been nailing away at BF1 getting it polished.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 05:20 am CDT
- Battlefield V content carries through 2020, may get next-gen updates
- Battlefield V: War in the Pacific includes old school Wake Island map
- Battlefield 6 to 'blow people's minds' on next-gen consoles
- Disney+ teasers for Falcon and Winter Soldier, Loki, WandaVision drop
- Respawn's Vince Zampella to lead EA DICE's L.A. studio, new IP coming
- > NEXT STORY: Amazon will deliver packages with drones, and parachutes
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Watch Dogs 2's v1.11 patch is a massive 14GB on PC