Ever since Sony Pictures announced plans to completely reboot the classic supernatural sci-fi hit 'Ghostbusters', it's been received with somewhat of a skeptical response. The studio has today released the first look at the 2016 release, and well perhaps the ominous signs were right. Judge for yourself.
While Sony have struggled on how to progress the franchise since the release of 'Ghostbusters II' in 1989, they've made it known they want to exploit the franchise in as many ways as possible. But if this film isn't a success, then it certainly would put those plans back again.
'Ghostbusters' hits theaters worldwide from July 16th.
Last updated: Sep 1, 2017 at 06:03 am CDT
- Modern Warfare reboot makes $1 billion in sales
- Sony funding two new Silent Hill games: A reboot & Silent Hills remake
- Witcher TV show gets 'main' trailer with naked Geralt, Dec 20th debut
- Nemesis gives us massive anxiety in new Resident Evil 3 trailer
- Home Alone reboot first cast announced, coming to Disney+
- > NEXT STORY: Apple will reportedly unveil a new iPhone with an OLED display in 2017
- < PREVIOUS STORY: US Secretary of Defense sides with Apple in encryption debate