The latest patch for Rise of the Tomb Raider will be hitting Steam shortly, with v1.0.616.4 for the PC version of ROTTR including some multi-GPU fixes, and more.
Here's the full changelog:
- Fixed Map sometimes not showing or showing the wrong region.
- Fixed ALT-TAB in combination with Exclusive Fullscreen occasionally hanging the game or entire system. (Steam Only)
- Fixed graphics glitches on NPC clothing on NVIDIA 6×0 and 7×0 hardware.
- Fixed rare crashes with a "DX11 Internal Heap" error.
- Added separate mouse sensitivity control for X and Y axis, allowing users to equalize sensitivity.
- Added option to reduce in-game camera shake, for users that prefer this.
- Added audio-cue for finding secrets in the relic viewer.
- Fixed game changing system screen saver settings for some users. (Steam Only)
- Added additional error handling and messaging in case the GPU driver is crashing or unresponsive.
- Various performance improvements for GPU-bound situations. CPU bound scenarios are not impacted.
- A variety of other smaller optimizations, bug-fixes, and tweaks.
- > NEXT STORY: Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals