Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Sports
Players: 1-4, depending on the game
Tennis (1-4 players):Players grab the controller like a racket and swing - the game willregister forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and powerdepending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don't worryabout moving around the court to get to the ball - the gameautomatically moves players into position.
Baseball (1-2 players):Grip the controller like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park in ahome run derby. Timing and bat speed will make all the differencebetween going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swingfor the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and theother bats.
Golf (1 player): Step up to thetee, hold the controller like a golf club and swing naturally to smackthe ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the fartherthe ball will fly, so be sure to take some practice swings before goingfor the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully,practice the stroke and try to hole out.
Additional games may be added to the Wii Sports group.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series