Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Sports
Players: 1-4, depending on the game
Tennis (1-4 players):Players grab the controller like a racket and swing - the game willregister forehands, backhands, volleys, lobs, slices, spin and powerdepending on how fast the user swings and at what angle. Don't worryabout moving around the court to get to the ball - the gameautomatically moves players into position.
Baseball (1-2 players):Grip the controller like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park in ahome run derby. Timing and bat speed will make all the differencebetween going yard and whiffing, so keep an eye on the ball and swingfor the fences. In the two-player game, one player pitches and theother bats.
Golf (1 player): Step up to thetee, hold the controller like a golf club and swing naturally to smackthe ball onto the green. The harder players swing the club, the fartherthe ball will fly, so be sure to take some practice swings before goingfor the pin. After reaching the green, line up putts carefully,practice the stroke and try to hole out.
Additional games may be added to the Wii Sports group.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam