Launch Date: TBA
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Game Type: Racing
Accessories: Wii Remote
Developer: Monster Games
Inthe grand racing tradition of Excitebike, get ready for a big-airexperience like no other as players rocket their trucks acrossdynamically changing terrain.
Remember tilting your armswhile playing Excitebike to try to make your character land a hugejump? Well, that experience is finally a reality with Excite Truck, awild, off-road race only possible on Nintendo's Wii console.Playershold the Wii Remote like an NES controller to control the truck. The 2button is the accelerator, the 1 button is the brake, the + Control Padis the turbo ...but that's just the beginning. Tilt the Wii Remote rightand left like a steering wheel to steer. Once the truck goes airborne,tilt the Wii Remote every which way to line up perfect landings forturbo boosts.Pick up items on the courses to make the terraindeform in real time, turning innocent bumps into massive launch padsthat affect not only the player's route, but that of his or her rivals.Players jump and bump their way to the highest score and highest finish.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard