Title: "Forza Motorsport 2"
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: Turn 10
Format: DVD for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system
ESRB Rating: Pending
Availability: Holiday 2006
Product Overview:"Forza Motorsport 2," the sequel to Microsoft Game Studios'award-winning, fully customizable driving simulator "Forza Motorsport,"speeds its way onto Xbox 360 this holiday. With authentic simulationphysics, bone-jarring damage, photo-realistic graphics, and licensedtuning and customization options, the franchise improves on theunprecedented features gamers enjoyed in its debut installment. Loadedwith more than 300 of the world's hottest cars for you to collect,personalize and tune, "Forza Motorsport 2" gives you a complete racingexperience.
Lap thecompetition with truly next-generation features. Made possible by thepower of Xbox 360, "Forza Motorsport 2" burns rubber at 60 fps with 4xfull-screen anti-aliasing, motion blur, and high-dynamic-range lightingin crisp 720p high-definition glory. And you can feel every nuance ofyour car and the road thanks to support for the official Xbox 360Wireless Racing Wheel.Experience uncompromising physicssimulation. Top automotive engineers, professional race car drivers andprogrammers teamed up to create the most complete racing experienceavailable. Cars incur dramatic damage and wear, which affects carperformance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat andpressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load.Masterreal-world tracks from around the globe. From the famously challengingNürburgring Nordschleife track to the spectator-lined streets of Rio deJaneiro, race on meticulously designed tracks with an incredible senseof speed and realism. "Forza Motorsport 2" features more than 60 trackscarved out of 18 environments, including 13 real-world licensedcircuits such as the Road America race track, Silverstone Circuit,Tsukuba Circuit and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Sebring InternationalRaceway is among four new real-world licensed circuits added to therepertoire of "Forza Motorsport 2."Collect, upgrade and tunehundreds of cars. From sport compacts to purpose-built race cars,collect more than 300 cars from over 50 of the world's leadingmanufacturers such as Ferrari, Porsche, General Motors, Lamborghini,Nissan and Volkswagen. Take your car to the garage and installalternative engines, suspension kits, bolt-on superchargers, brakes,rims, racing slicks and more. Dial in advanced suspension settings,tire pressure and gear ratios. "Forza Motorsport 2" allows you to ownthe cars that will own the competition.Create and share yourmasterpiece with the world. Express your inner artist in the paint andupgrade shops with near-endless visual personalization. Customize theshape of your car by combining licensed rims, performance parts andaftermarket body kits. Create your own unique paint scheme usingmillions of paint and decal options. Take in-game pictures of yourcreation in "Forza Motorsport 2" Photo Mode.Compete in avibrant online community. Take your personalized car onto Xbox Livefor some intense online wheel-to-wheel racing. Earn in-game credits andcomplete single-player career objectives while racing over Xbox Live.Watch the best racers as well as your friends from around the worldcompete on Forza Motorsport TV.
Developer Information: "Forza Motorsport 2" (http://www.forzamotorsport.net)is being developed by Turn 10, a Microsoft Game Studio. Microsoft GameStudios is a leading worldwide games company with two core businesses:games development and publishing (http://www.microsoft.com/games) and Zone.com. Zone.com (http://www.zone.com) is the Internet's largest game site.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit