JoWooD Productions Ltd is proud to announce the release of Beam Breakers, one of the most innovative and visually stunning games on the PC. Due for release on 27th September 2002, Beam Breakers takes players into a high flying world of illegal street races.
In the futuristic metropolis of Neo York, the year is 2374 and the world has changed beyond recognition. Thousands of AntiGrav cars litter the sky as they speed around following tracks of light beams which set routes round the city.
There are five notorious gangs which operate throughout Neo York, each striving for power and control of the air. Players are thrust into this gangworld to compete in a series of dramatic races defying light beams which everyone else adheres to. Instead the player must weave through the traffic, smashing anything that blocks the path, including cars and bridges used by innocent pedestrians. This is the fast-paced world of the Beam Breakers.
Beam Breakers is one of the most original and breath taking racing games ever created due to the superb combination of innovative 3D racing where AntiGrav cars overtake from all sides and the super-fast vehicles can reach almost half the speed of sound.
Set across five unique and stunningly designed regions of Neo York, including Chinatown and Little Italy, Beam Breakers is not a game for the faint-hearted. Challengers compete in 30 epic races where progression to the next race can only be achieved by defeating all opponents.
Vip Patel, Managing Director of JoWooD Productions commented: "Beam Breakers is a completely unique racing game that is set to lead the way in innovative gameplay."
Beam Breakers will feature:
30 truly 3D races where gamers are challenged to master traditional dimensions of racing at high speed with forwards, backwards, left and right and up and down
A total of 41 vehicles across five different vehicle classes, all of which can be upgraded and customised to increase the chances of victory
A whole range of Power Ups available on the course, such as the Boosters, Instant Repair, Shield and Copex (which enables players to escape the clutches of the Police)
Five superb modes of play including:
- Missions (Six campaigns taking the player through 57 stunning missions which feature a mixture of high-octane races)
- Championship (Gamers have to pit their skills against 5 opponents)
- Survival (Players are challenged to survive 30 seconds as the Police hunt them down and attempt to destroy them)
- Observation (a free-view mode where players can take time out to study the maps and decide on the perfect route to achieve success in the other modes of play)
- Multiplayer (Play against up to six people via Internet and LAN)
Beam Breakers will be available for Windows on PC CD on 27th September.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit