JoWooD Productions Ltd is proud to announce the release of Beam Breakers, one of the most innovative and visually stunning games on the PC. Due for release on 27th September 2002, Beam Breakers takes players into a high flying world of illegal street races.
In the futuristic metropolis of Neo York, the year is 2374 and the world has changed beyond recognition. Thousands of AntiGrav cars litter the sky as they speed around following tracks of light beams which set routes round the city.
There are five notorious gangs which operate throughout Neo York, each striving for power and control of the air. Players are thrust into this gangworld to compete in a series of dramatic races defying light beams which everyone else adheres to. Instead the player must weave through the traffic, smashing anything that blocks the path, including cars and bridges used by innocent pedestrians. This is the fast-paced world of the Beam Breakers.
Beam Breakers is one of the most original and breath taking racing games ever created due to the superb combination of innovative 3D racing where AntiGrav cars overtake from all sides and the super-fast vehicles can reach almost half the speed of sound.
Set across five unique and stunningly designed regions of Neo York, including Chinatown and Little Italy, Beam Breakers is not a game for the faint-hearted. Challengers compete in 30 epic races where progression to the next race can only be achieved by defeating all opponents.
Vip Patel, Managing Director of JoWooD Productions commented: "Beam Breakers is a completely unique racing game that is set to lead the way in innovative gameplay."
Beam Breakers will feature:
30 truly 3D races where gamers are challenged to master traditional dimensions of racing at high speed with forwards, backwards, left and right and up and down
A total of 41 vehicles across five different vehicle classes, all of which can be upgraded and customised to increase the chances of victory
A whole range of Power Ups available on the course, such as the Boosters, Instant Repair, Shield and Copex (which enables players to escape the clutches of the Police)
Five superb modes of play including:
- Missions (Six campaigns taking the player through 57 stunning missions which feature a mixture of high-octane races)
- Championship (Gamers have to pit their skills against 5 opponents)
- Survival (Players are challenged to survive 30 seconds as the Police hunt them down and attempt to destroy them)
- Observation (a free-view mode where players can take time out to study the maps and decide on the perfect route to achieve success in the other modes of play)
- Multiplayer (Play against up to six people via Internet and LAN)
Beam Breakers will be available for Windows on PC CD on 27th September.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Low-end Switch to replace 3DS handheld
- Death Stranding isn't in testing phases yet
- Valve wants to use your brain as a controller
- Two new Nintendo Switch models to release around summer 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11: Noob Saibot/Shang Tsung added to roster
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Global web designing
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Numskull Designs proudly reveals: Official Mortal Kombat Klassic merchandise
- Akuto: Showdown - fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns
- Creative Destruction and Transformers' Bumblebee Team Up for In-Game Event Arriving March 28
- Corpse Party: Sweet Sachiko's Hysteric Birthday Bash Invites You to Celebrate When it Releases April 10 on PC
- PUBG Mobile Reveals Its 2019 eSports Plans Which Will Feature A Prize Pool of $2.5 million USD