What We Could Expect
- New TITAN RTX: 12-16GB GDDR6 @ 16Gbps on 384-bit memory bus = 768GB/sec
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti: 12-16GB GDDR6 @ 14Gbps on 384-bit memory bus = 672GB/sec
- GeForce RTX 2080: 8GB GDDR6 @ 14Gbps on 256-bit memory bus = 448GB/sec
- GeForce RTX 2070: 8GB GDDR6 @ 12Gbps on 256-bit memory bus = 384GB/sec
We could expect a different naming scheme other than just 'RTX 2080' as I've had sources tell me that the naming system will be changed. We could see a RTX 2080X or something to that effect.
Full List Of Possible Turing-Based Graphics Cards
- New TITAN RTX
- RTX 2080 Ti
- RTX Ultra/Xtreme
- RTX 2080
- RTX 2070
- GTX 2080
- GTX 2070
- GTX 2060
I'm hoping for a big change in terms of branding, with the new RTX branding delivering something fresh in the form of an Ultra/Xtreme card. NVIDIA teased 'Xtreme' on the #BeForTheGame marketing hype for the next-gen GeForce RTX series cards, but I want to see the return of the Ultra moniker from years ago. We have Ti from the old Titanium days, but I want a GeForce RTX 2080 ULTRA. It just sounds awesome.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.