Today we take a look at ASUS's staple motherboard for the X570 platform, the Hero. Many vendors, including ASUS, have taken steps to build up their X570 motherboards to be even meaner and more loaded than their X470 motherboards, and in this case, it's true when we compare the VII and VIII Hero motherboards.
If you are going to have to charge consumers a pretty penny because of platform costs, you might as well load up your offerings, and in this case, ASUS has loaded the Hero with a healthy serving of features. Let's see what the motherboard has to offer.
The CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) features two PCI-E 4.0 M.2 slots, 2.4Gbps WIFI controller, 2.5G LAN, an Intel Gbit NIC, tons of 10Gb/s USB, and high-end audio.
The CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) costs around $379.99
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (WI-FI) Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]