We set VInput to 2.1v, LLC to level 7, vcore to 1.31v, no offset, and XMP. The motherboard easily took the CPU, the 9980XE to 4.7GHz, which is impressive.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Rampage VI Extreme Omega Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
We openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here. Please contact us if you wish to respond.