Today we take at an ASRock Z390 motherboard designed to satisfy the needs of the masses. Most people don't need really crazy motherboards with high-end features and don't want to spend over $200 on a motherboard.
For those people, motherboards such as the Extreme4 line from ASRock make a lot of sense. Let's see how this motherboard does with a 9900K!
The Z390 Extreme4 features two M.2 slots, Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Extreme4 costs $289.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Extreme4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z390 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z390 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]