X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using a Realtek ALC1220 rated for 120dB and contains an integrated headphone amplifier. They added a Texas Instruments NE5532 to amplify the front headphone panel output and Gold series audio capacitors to improve audio.
A single i211AT provides a single Gbit LAN port from Intel. Realtek's RTL8125AG is a 2.5Gbit LAN controller.
Two PI3EQX USB 3.1 re-drivers help to improve USB 3.1 signaling from the chipset's native USB 3.1 controller. An ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C controller for the rear type-C port. The nuvoton NCT6779D is the main superior, while the nuvoton N76E885 is used for the RGB LED functionality on the motherboard.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Farming Simulator 20 begins harvesting the Nintendo Switch in Q4 2019
- Google's next 'Nest Mini' speaker is a 'substantial' upgrade all round
- Age of Empires IV news slipped, fans advised to watch XO19 for info
- Eminem's publisher to sue Spotify for BILLIONS of unpaid music streams
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC pack: Terminator T-800, Joker + 4 more fighters
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems