X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock is using a Realtek ALC1220 rated for 120dB and contains an integrated headphone amplifier. They added a Texas Instruments NE5532 to amplify the front headphone panel output and Gold series audio capacitors to improve audio.
A single i211AT provides a single Gbit LAN port from Intel. Realtek's RTL8125AG is a 2.5Gbit LAN controller.
Two PI3EQX USB 3.1 re-drivers help to improve USB 3.1 signaling from the chipset's native USB 3.1 controller. An ASMedia ASM1543 is used as the type-C controller for the rear type-C port. The nuvoton NCT6779D is the main superior, while the nuvoton N76E885 is used for the RGB LED functionality on the motherboard.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]