Today we look at a very budget friendly mATX B450 motherboard from Biostar.
It is designed to keep costs down and pass those savings along to the consumer while still maintaining a decent feature set through platform based features. It's also part of Biostar's Racing series, so it should pack some other features as well. Let's take a look!
The B450GT3 features an M.2 slot, DVI, VGA, HDMI, USB 3.0, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The B450GT3 costs around $100
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B450GT3 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR B450GT3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR B450GT3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]