Z390 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis Continued
Audio is pretty straightforward; ASRock uses the ALC1220 and adds an additional amplifier to amplify the front output. The Texas Instruments NE5532 is used for the internal header while the rear IO gets the internal AMP in the codec. ASRock adds some Gold series audio capacitors to improve audio.
The NIC uses an Intel i219v PHY. The rear USB 3.1 ports utilize a dual channel PI3EQX re-driver for both ports along with an ASM1543 for the rear type-C port.
The two USB 3.0 internal headers are provided through an ASMedia ASM1074 hub. There is also an ASM1543 type-C controller used for the internal USB 3.0 port. The Realtek RTD2168 is what makes the VGA port possible on the motherboard.
The main SuperIO is the Nuvoton NCT6791D. A Nuvoton N76E885 is a microcontroller that provides RGB LED capabilities. Each of the RGB headers also has a Texas Instruments E-Fuse.
The motherboard also features dual 128Mbit BIOS ROMs. An ASMedia ASM1442K level shifter makes the HDMI port on the rear IO possible.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Extreme4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z390 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z390 Extreme4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]