While we have looked at other Z390 motherboards from GIGABYTE, today we take a look at our first one designed for content creators; the Z390 Designare. The Designare line targets content creators and modders, and for the most part has a white and black color theme as well as features for content creators, such as Thunderbolt 3.
In this case, GIGABYTE actually thought ahead and designed what we assume is the first Z-series motherboards to actually allow external input DisplayPort for Thunderbolt 3, specifically for the upcoming Intel consumer SKUs without integrated graphics. Let's see what this motherboard has in store for us.
The Z390 Designare features two M.2 slots, WIFI, dual Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Designare costs $269.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Designare Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z390 Designare Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z390 Designare Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]