While we have looked at other Z390 motherboards from GIGABYTE, today we take a look at our first one designed for content creators; the Z390 Designare. The Designare line targets content creators and modders, and for the most part has a white and black color theme as well as features for content creators, such as Thunderbolt 3.
In this case, GIGABYTE actually thought ahead and designed what we assume is the first Z-series motherboards to actually allow external input DisplayPort for Thunderbolt 3, specifically for the upcoming Intel consumer SKUs without integrated graphics. Let's see what this motherboard has in store for us.
The Z390 Designare features two M.2 slots, WIFI, dual Intel LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Designare costs $269.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Designare Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z390 Designare Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z390 Designare Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023