Today we are looking at a motherboard designed to shame others. MSI's GODLIKE line up has traditionally been very well equipped and very well designed, and would bring never before seen features such as Killer's xTend networking to the consumer market.
Today MSI not only has brought over many of its Z370 features to their new Z390 GODLIKE, but they have also added some aesthetic features such as an LCD and even an infinity mirror! Let's see how it does.
The MEG Z390 GODLIKE features three M.2 slots, Killer WIFI, dual Killer LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The MEG Z390 GODLIKE costs $591.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and MEG Z390 GODLIKE Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]