Today we are looking at a motherboard designed to shame others. MSI's GODLIKE line up has traditionally been very well equipped and very well designed, and would bring never before seen features such as Killer's xTend networking to the consumer market.
Today MSI not only has brought over many of its Z370 features to their new Z390 GODLIKE, but they have also added some aesthetic features such as an LCD and even an infinity mirror! Let's see how it does.
The MEG Z390 GODLIKE features three M.2 slots, Killer WIFI, dual Killer LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The MEG Z390 GODLIKE costs $591.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE (Intel Z390) Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and MEG Z390 GODLIKE Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI MEG Z390 GODLIKE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]