Today we are looking at our first MSI Z390 motherboard aimed at mainstream consumers.
The motherboard itself is designed to fulfill the needs of the masses at a decent price while offering a bit of glamour. Let's take a look at what MSI has to offer in this mid-range Z390 motherboard.
The Z390 Gaming Edge AC features two M.2 slots, WIFI, Gbit LAN, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z390 Gaming Edge AC costs $189.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z390 Gaming Edge AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]