The C9Z390-PGW shows us the goods with the heat sinks removed!
The VRM is in a 6+2 phase VRM using Vitec 66A power inductors, Infineon TDA21232 which is either a 50A or 55A integrated power stage. The Primarion PXE1610 is used as the 6+1 phase digital PWM controller from Infineon, and it controls this true 6-phase VRM. Some might think 6-phases aren't enough, but we will test it under the thermal camera because the parts are very high quality here, and quality is more important than quantity in many cases. The iGPU gets two phases and uses the TDA21240, which is a 40A part, and the PWM controller is the PXE1310 digital PWM controller.
Memory power comes from a single 40A TDA21240 and is controlled by a 1+0 phase Primarion PXE1110. The VCCSA uses the same 40A part as the memory and iGPU phases.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9Z390-PGW Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9Z390-PGW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9Z390-PGW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]