Today we take at our first Supermicro Z390 motherboard, the C9Z390-PGW. It is positioned to be a very high-end motherboard with 10Gbit LAN and even a chip that doubles PCI-E lanes.
Doubling the x16 lanes from the CPU to x32 gives the motherboard a special feature not many other motherboards can claim to have. Let's take a look at the new motherboard.
The C9Z390-PGW features two M.2 slots, two U.2 ports, 10G LAN, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, and SATA6Gb/s.
The C9Z390-PGW costs $335.00
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C9Z390-PGW Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C9Z390-PGW Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C9Z390-PGW Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]