People love mini-ITX motherboards, and ASUS does too. Some of their most impressive motherboards have been mini-ITX motherboards that use special custom daughter boards to add on features there just isn't enough room for.
In this case, we have one for some high-end audio, and we get a lot of ROG features even though this isn't part of the Maximus lineup. Let's see what ASUS has to deliver!
The Strix B450-I Gaming features two M.2 slots, WIFI, Intel LAN, HDMI 2.0, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Strix B450-I Gaming costs $150.01
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Strix B450-I Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS Strix B450-I Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS Strix B450-I Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]