You can find the first part of the review here
ASRock's UEFI is pretty much unchanged from the previous Z370 chipset. However, there are some additions. The TjMax offset has been added in so you can change your tjmax to 115C. We also get new fan controls for more fine control. GUI based fan control and manual input menus are present for fan control. All the OC settings you might need are also present.
Software includes A-Tuning, Polychrome RGB, and XFast LAN.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Z390 Taichi (Intel Z390) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [Overclocking]
- Page 4 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 5 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- Warhammer: Chaosbane 2nd round of beta access available now
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!