The UEFI on this motherboard is very similar to that of other ASRock AMD 400-chipset motherboards, but it's missing the normal easy mode. Overall, the UEFI is easy to navigate, and all overclocking settings are present. You get two types of overclocking setting; we used ASRock's since we had good success with it in the past. Fan control is present in both GUI and manual input modes.
ASRock's software package includes F-Stream, Polychrome RGB, Key Mater, and XFast LAN.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]