Today we take a look at a second ASRock B450 motherboard, the Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4.
The motherboard sports features pertaining to power users such as heat sinks on all the CPU VRMs and RGB LED support and some RGBs integrated under the chipset heat sink. The motherboard is targeting gamers who are on a budget but still want nice features, so let's take a look.
The Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 features two M.2 slots, Display Port, HDMI, D-sub, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 costs $98.99
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]