Today we have our first B360 chipset motherboard review for you. MSI's B360M Mortar is designed for those who don't need the fancy features of the H370 or even Z370 chipsets, and would rather save some money.
There are a few differences between the H370 and B360 chipset, and you get fewer USB 3.0 ports and PCI-E lanes. However, you still get the USB 3.1 and the other new features. Let's take a look at the MSI B360M Mortar.
The B360M MORTAR features dual x4 PCI-E 3.0 M.2 slots (one supports SATA), Gbit LAN port, USB 3.0, USB 3.1, and SATA6Gb/s.
The B360M MORTAR isn't on the market yet and we don't have a price for it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and B360M MORTAR Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI B360M MORTAR Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI B360M MORTAR Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]