You might have read our first H370 motherboard review earlier, and now you will read our second H370 motherboard review on the ASRock H370M-ITX/ac. Now, we have looked at past ASRock ITX motherboards, and they are typically impressive.
ASRock tends to not skip on the VRMs on their top ITX motherboards, and they include features we typically don't find on others. The new motherboard here is very similar to what ASRock offered for the Z370 chipset, so let's see what is different.
The H370M-ITX/AC features an Ultra M.2, dual Intel Gbit NICs, Wireless-AC, and two HDMI ports.
The H370M-ITX/AC cost not available yet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and H370M-ITX/AC Overview]
- Page 3 [ASROCK H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASROCK H370M-ITX/AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]