While we have previously looked at MSI's high-end motherboards for the Z370 platform, today we are taking a look at a significantly more affordable motherboard. The Z370 TOMAHAWK is designed to fulfill the needs of those who can't or won't dish out over $200 for a motherboard. That market is huge, and MSI has done a good job of addressing platform cost in regards to Intel's latest 8th Generation platform. The Z370 TOMAHAWK is designed to offer a reasonable balance of features to performance, so let's see what it has to offer.
The Z370 TOMAHAWK offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and it support CrossFireX.
The Z370 TOMAHAWK costs $139.99
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 TOMAHAWK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit