While we have previously looked at MSI's high-end motherboards for the Z370 platform, today we are taking a look at a significantly more affordable motherboard. The Z370 TOMAHAWK is designed to fulfill the needs of those who can't or won't dish out over $200 for a motherboard. That market is huge, and MSI has done a good job of addressing platform cost in regards to Intel's latest 8th Generation platform. The Z370 TOMAHAWK is designed to offer a reasonable balance of features to performance, so let's see what it has to offer.
The Z370 TOMAHAWK offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and it support CrossFireX.
The Z370 TOMAHAWK costs $139.99
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 TOMAHAWK Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]