Most people would agree that Z370 motherboards impose a premium, especially on those who are buying CPUs which cannot overclock because H and B 300-series motherboard are not available. However, vendors have taken things into their own hands and have recently started launching much more affordable models. Today we take a look at one of GIGABYTE's much more affordable Gaming series motherboards, the Z370 Aorus Gaming 3. The new motherboard looks to offer support for Intel's latest processors and also offers up all native platform features but cuts out some extras to keep prices in the affordable range. Let's take a look.
The Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and it supports CrossFireX.
The Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 costs
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]