While we typically look at very high-end motherboards and products, today we take a look at the Z370XP SLI, a more affordable, more basic Z370 motherboard. The Z370 PCH has a lot of features integrated inside, and GIGABYTE is using most of them to provide a solid feature set at a reasonable price.
By reducing the amount of 3rd party controllers and using slightly more basic components, it's possible for vendors to produce sub-$200 motherboards. Today we take a look at the Z370XP SLI motherboard and see what this motherboard has to offer.
The Z370XP SLI offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and it supports SLI.
The Z370XP SLI costs $149.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370XP SLI Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]