Z370GT6 Circuit Analysis Continued
The Z370GT6 has a Realtek ALC1220 codec with integrated amplifier under an EMI shield. We also find two sense amplifier (I think) as well as four Nippon Chemicon audio capacitors as well as a physical PCB divide to improve audio quality.
An Intel i219v PHY in combination with the MAC built into the PCH provides 1Gbit Intel LAN. A Super LAN protection module is used to protect the circuitry from voltage spikes over Ethernet. A single ASMedia ASM2142 is used as the controller for the rear USB 3.1 type-C port.
I found two ASMedia ASM1464, which are USB 3.0 re-drivers, that should improve rear USB signaling. We also find two ELAN capacitive touchpad controllers, one is used for the button panel, and I believe the second one is being repurposed for RGB LED headers.
An ITE IT8625E Super IO controller is used for system monitoring, fan control, and the PS/2 keyboard port on the rear IO. Two 64Mbit/8MB BIOS ROMs are used for dual BIOS.
We also find an NXP level shifter to provide DVI/HDMI on the rear IO. Multiple ASMedia ASM1480 quick switches are used to switch around PCI-E lanes.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370GT6 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z370GT6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z370GT6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]