Our first BIOSTAR Z370 motherboard review is finally here, and you are about to discover what BIOSTAR has in store for people who want to jump on the Coffee Lake bandwagon and need a Z370 motherboard. While the motherboard's chipset (PCH) is loaded with PCI-E lanes and features, motherboard vendors have gone above the call of duty and added in many unique features, extra features, and custom designs to make their product stand out.
BIOSTAR is known for offering high-value propositions at a very reasonable price and with unique styling, so let us see what they have in store today!
The Z370GT6 offers two M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear IO, Intel Gbit LAN, USB 3.0, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z370GT6 is currently not released yet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370GT6 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z370GT6 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z370GT6 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]