We recently took a look at GIGABYTE's AORUS Gaming 7 for the Z370 platform, and today we will look at its little brother, the Z370 AORUS Gaming 5. The Gaming 5 has fewer features than the Gaming 7 but also costs about $30 less. Saying it has fewer features isn't the whole story though, as the Gaming 7 has two Gbit NICs, the Gaming 5 drops one of those for a WIFI controller.
While the two motherboards have the same look from afar, if we look closer we see some other differences in areas from USB to the VRM, so today we will dive deep into the Gaming 5 and see what it has to offer.
The Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 offers three M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear IO, Wireless AC, Intel Gbit LAN, USB 3.0, and SATA6Gb/s.
The Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 costs $169.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]