CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks
AIDA64 FLOPS and IOPS
3DMark: Fire Strike
3DMark: Cloud Gate
These tests are done out of the box, so I have decided to include whether or not the vendor has implemented some type of default overclocking, such as multi-core enhancement. Multi-core enhancement is when the motherboard vendor pushes all cores to maximum turbo speeds instead of just one or two.
MCE as I will call it, can cause instability if your CPU isn't great, and we would hope vendors would have it off by default, but it does offer a free performance boost out of the box. Some motherboards also might increase the BCLK a bit over stock to score higher, and some might even mess with the turbo boost table. If we standardize settings, then most motherboards should perform the same, but in this case, we haven't.
Overall, the C7Z370-CG is doing just fine, but it is strictly going off Intel's specifications, which means a 95W power limit. That 95W limit is, in my opinion, a bit low. You will ensure that you don't go above the power threshold, which is the reason in some benchmarks it's slightly lower than the other strict ones.
The microcode in our BIOS version is also from early September, so I expect a new BIOS will come out soon.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z370-CG-L Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub in 2018: 4403 petabytes of data, 147GB per SECOND
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S10 with 1TB storage: $1800?!
- This CRYENGINE project has the best looking graphics EVER
- AMD trademarks Radeon Vega II logo, ready for 7nm Vega 20
- Fortnite was 15th most searched for term on Pornhub in 2018
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- Carl Preston Jones Named Associate Director, Technical, at NASA Marshall
- Brain Corp Using NVIDIA Jetson for Latest Robotics Product Powered by BrainOS
- Population Zero Aims To Reimagine The Survival MMO
- Saber Interactive Unleashes New Class Gameplay Trailer For World War Z
- Starbreeze Studios focuses on its core business - internal game development and publishing