The C7Z370-CG features a 5+2 phase VRM for the CPU core and integrated graphics power rails.
Had to ask Supermicro for some of the specs of the power components. They are using server grade Monolithic Power Systems digital PWM and Intelli-Phase integrated power stages. The PWM is in a 5+2 phase configuration, and each PWM channel goes to one power stages. The PWM is the MP2955G, and the power stages are MP86908 50A Integrated Power Stage.
I was able to find the inductors, they are each rated to 51A without core loss, and they are from CooperBussman's high current collection. The VCCSA, VCCIO, and memory use fully integrated point of load devices, sort of a PWM plus power stage all-in-one.
We find multiple MPQ8633A, each one is rated for 12A, and they are fully integrated. We also find mind other Monolithic Power System chips, almost all used for power delivery. It seems like a whole package type deal.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and C7Z370-CG-L Overview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro C7Z370-CG Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]