Today we take a look at ASRock's Mini-ITX Z370 motherboard designed for enthusiasts and gamers. It carries the Fatal1ty name, which means it is designed for gaming, but it also carries high-end hardware designed for overclocking as well.
It is one of few Z370 motherboards with Intersil's Smart Power Stages, and it even has Thunderbolt 3, making it extremely unique. The motherboard is also all black, which is something many builders like since it will match pretty much any build.
Let's take a look at this Z370 mini-ITX motherboard!
The Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac features an M.2 slot, Thunderbolt 3.0, Wireless AC, and features such as USB 3.0 and SATA6Gb/s.
The Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac costs $179.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]