Intel's Z270 chipset has been out for almost a whole year, and today we will take a look at ASRock's Z270 Taichi. As competition in the consumer market has heated up since AMD launched its X370 platform, prices have fallen, and many have jumped on the bandwagon and are investing in new systems. The price of Intel's 7600K and 7700K are lower than ever, and the Z270 platform is still very relevant.
The Z270 chipset supports Intel's 7700K, which is one of the fastest gaming CPUs currently on the market, and ASRock's Z270 Taichi is designed to harness all the potential of the CPUs. ASRock's Taichi line is focused on balance, with a ying-yang theme designed to offer all sides something.
Let's take a look at what it has to offer.
The Z270 Taichi offers two Intel Gbit NICs, USB 3.1, Purity Sound 4, Wireless AC, triple Ultra M.2 slots, and even ten SATA6Gb/s ports.
The Z270 Taichi costs $209.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The ASRock Z270 Taichi Motherboard retails for £ at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]